You build a life for sixteen years and leave it for ten months.
You build a life for ten months and leave it forever.
Which one is harder?

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

update #23 promposal/rush

days count: 253, days to go: 76

Last wednesday we were supposed to have a track meet at Independence High School in Bakersfield. Right after the meet started, it began to rain really hard. It got cancelled and we went home.
The rest of the week was pretty normal, we went to my host brother's baseball games etc.



On Saturday we had another meet at Taft Union. I met another exchange student from Switzerland there, he lives in Taft and came to cheer. The meet went pretty well, THS had decent results.
After we got home, my host siblings cousin came to visit. He lives in northern Oregon and came here with his grandma. We went to my host brothers baseball game and got some food. After he game was over we went to pizza.
On sunday, we went to a place called rush (I already mentioned in one of the december updates I think) and just had fun there, even though my host sister and I were sore.



This week started off with a rough track practice on monday, but when I got home my friend was standing in the door with a really cute proposal on a poster. 
I am honestly so excited for prom, it might be the highlight of every exchange student's year haha.