You build a life for sixteen years and leave it for ten months.
You build a life for ten months and leave it forever.
Which one is harder?

Monday, May 1, 2017

update #28 - hikes, pups and tie dye

days count: 284  days left: 44

I honestly don't really remember a lot about the past week, I'll just tell what I actually memorized.
We had another big track meet on Wednesday at Independence High School, it was mainly to qualify for League Finals, which are this upcoming wednesday. I qualified for long jump.
I honestly don't remember what I did the rest of the week, but saturday my host sister and I made tie dye t-shirts and socks which I love. It was so much fun. Later that night, we went to get Ice  Cream and hang out with another friend. On sunday, we cleaned and then we went on a hike. It was mostly uphill and I wasn't really into it but it was totally fine. We saw two snakes and deers. Actually, the big snake got hit by a car. The little one was a rattle snake. 
After the first half of the hike, we got to a lake with gold fish. One of the pups jumped in and swam. It was really hot, about 27 degrees celcius.
I'm so excited for Prom this saturday! There'll be a huge update this upcoming monday.